Hi Everyone, just wanted to update that I am still waiting on a few charms that are on the way, with the holiday they are delayed. So sorry for the delay! They are all ready to go with the exception of putting them in the envelope and doing a video.
Please join me in November Charm Swap. This is the 6th month that I will be hosting this and it is a lot of fun and addicting! I absolutely love charms that hang off tags, mini’s, pages etc. and can’t seem to get enough of them. There are so many kinds available that it is impossible to collect them all.
Please comment on my Youtube or my Blog and include your EMAIL ADDRESS so that it is easier to send you updates.
This swap will be open to everyone to join. (US, Canada and International)
This will be a 7+1 swap, you will get one back.
• Each Charm should include a swivel clasp, garment pin or something to attach it to a tag or mini.
• A charm, either handmade or store bought (attached to the garment pin or swivel clasp)
• A bead or button.
• Please include your name and youtube/blog name.
PLEASE be fair to everyone participating. If you’re unable to continue the swap, please notify me asap. I would like for everyone who has signed up to be able to receive as many as they have sent to me.
Include a SASE (self addressed stamped envelope) with at last the same amount of postage as it took to mail me. Also include 2 extra stamps if needed. I will send them back if not needed. PLEASE NO METERED strips. I would be happy to paypal the international swappers.
I will have groups of 8 and will sign people up in the order of comments received.
Thank you for participating. If you don’t have my address, please email me once you are ready to mail out and I will send to you. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
These need to be in my hands no later than December 1, 2010 I would like to mail out on December 5th.
Thank you for joining me, it's a lot of fun!!
1. Laura celestine 1686 *** Received***
2. Anna Annamassie *** Received***
3. Stacie chateaumgr *** Received***
4. Tmika scrapdaworld *** Received***
5. Leslie kbgirleygirl*** Received***
6. Angie MeriScrapper13 *** Received***
7. Lydia littlelyds1
1. Angie Meriscrapper13*** REceived***
2. Lydia Littlelyds1
4. Allyson 1966Allyson ** Received***
5. Leslie kbgirleygirl *** Received***
6. Iley Ileyssilver ***Received***
7. Stacie chateaumgr *** Received***
8. Yolanda socrafty100 **** Received***
1. Lydia Littlelyds1
2. Sue sular99 ** Received***
4. Hannah Hannahscrapper ** Received**
5. Maureen Nannybee11 **** Received***
6. Regan EmoraDesigns ** Received**
7. Cindy Cynthialoowho ** Received***
8. Kathy Canadianscrappergirl
1. Eve creativemangojuices *** Received***
2. Lydia Littlelyds1
3. Tina Lynn southerncricut
4. Sandy Thebeautyofcreativity *** Receved***
5. Tenny Sansoto10ny** Received**
6. Betty Bettyscutiestuff *** Received***
7. Alee Janetaleigh *** Received***
8. Angie meriscrapper13 *** Received***
1.Sandy thebeautyofcreativity *** Received***
2. Alee Jentaleigh ** Received***
3. Andrea cyberblond9404 ** Received***
4. Angie meriscrapper13 ***received***
5. Veri verochan1 *** Received***
6. Pam Grammypam *** Received***
7. Angelique ** Received***
8. Sandy Stampysister
1. Eve ** Received**
Thursday, October 28, 2010
I just started a new job and wanted to have some crafting things to look at during the day. I received the calendar at a health fair yesterday and thought that it would look much better altered with some of my favorite things. I used Mariposa paper, Tim Holtz products, Glimmer Glam, I am Roses flowers, metal roses and some lace. What is better than that??? I hope to create some more projects to display at my desk, it just makes me happy :-)
Saturday, October 23, 2010
I created these flowers for my Etsy Store. I love this ribbon and it makes the prettiest flowers. I included 20 inches of ribbon to go along with the flowers. Thanks for visiting my Etsy store!
Thursday, October 14, 2010
I found this awesome birdcage at a garage sale a few weeks ago, it was a little damaged, so I applied a new coat of paint and it looks brand new. I loved all of the little places to hang things and decided to hang all of the charms from my charm swaps off of anything that I could. I also decided to store my flowers from all of the flower swaps that I have been in. I love how it looks in my cropping corner.
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
I bound this mini using a piece of scrap cardboard, I painted the edges with black paint and I rubbed orange and purple stickles. I cut out figures from the paper and adhered them with different size foam dots. I really like how it turned out and can't wait to add pictures from our family Halloween party.