Friday, January 15, 2010

First Posting

I am so excited to have finally started a blog, I have been wanting to for over a year. I have to give credit to Kathryn over at the Scrap Beach http://thescrapbeach.ning.com/ for starting her Scrapbooking community. There are so many talented ladies out there. I love watching the technique videos and of course the Haul videos, though that is really going to get me into trouble. The good thing about that is I am finding the best deals out there thanks to those videos.

I am really into making Mini's as well as cards and 12x12 Albums. I have to admit that I am really far behind in my family albums, but I keep reminding myslef that it is ok not to be caught up, I want to always have something to work on.

Go visit the Scrap Beach, you will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment