Sunday, April 11, 2010



This is the tag that I made for the April tag swap with Arlene at My Butterfly Kisses. The object was to use Roses, Flowers, Fabric, use one or all three. I chose to do all three. First I took heavy weight card stock (which has a texture on it) and heat embossed with a Heidi Swap Stamp along with a Pink Paisley roller stamp. I then used Lindy's Stamp Gang Stains from the Mermaid collection on the tag and wiped off the embossed image. I then used chip board to back the tag and another piece of card stock for the back of the card. I then distressed the edges of the card and painted the edges with purple pait so that there were no raw edges. I used some lace and ribbons and fibers. I hand made the rose with vintage lace, feathers, satin material and pearls. I made 12 of these to trade, I hope that everyone likes it. I can't wait to see what everyone else has created.

No comments:

Post a Comment