Sunday, January 16, 2011

Charm Swap

Hi everyone, I have decided to take a few months off of the charm swap, so the Jan group will be my last one for awhile. I would like to concentrate on joining some other swaps and working on some projects that have been long neglected. (like my 12x12 books which I am only on 2003) I would also like to concentrate on painting my basement where my cropping corner is. Thank you to all of my past groups, I have met so many nice people and have really enjoyed hosting this swap. There are many charm swaps out there, or feel free to take over this one if you would like to.
Thanks again!!!

2 comments:

  1. Cindy, Thank you for all the hard work you've done in providing us with such a fun swap network! I'll certainly miss you as a host for the charm swaps, but I'll be keeping up with your videos. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your terrific craft projects.

    Take care and have a terrific day!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy!
    Good for you! I really appreciate the time you did put into this swap you did such a great job! I am like you on the hosting thing. I am done hosting swaps for several reasons one is I want more time to do my own stuff and two and more importantly I am weary of people being constantly late lol. Drives me crazy I have 5 late charm sets for my swap and they were given a month to do them grr lol! Enjoy your time off and thanks so much for all the work you put into it!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete