Monday, September 12, 2011

Halloween Casket Mini, Through the Years

I really enjoyed working on this album to showcase pictures of all of our Halloween Parties through out the years. I purchased the casket at a Flee Market a few weeks ago and knew that I wanted to make something right away.



This casket was already stained a dark brown, I wanted to lighten it up a little and provide some glimmer.

I painted Mission Bells Brown all over the casket, since it is a stain, it went on evenly and the wood soaked it up.


Using my finger I buffed on Gold Rub and Buff

The last step in staining the casket was to brush Espresso Glimmer Glam all over the casket

I used Hogs Wart Orange from Lindy's Stamp Gang to brush some stain onto the crow that I purchased at Michaels.

These are the colors that I used to stain the flowers from I am Roses and SA Crafter.


No comments:

Post a Comment