Tuesday, March 9, 2010




I just wanted to send a big thank you to a couple of people who have helped to spiff up my blog. My sister Kate Huffman is a great photographer and came over to take some pictures of my Cropping Corner. She did such a wonderful job I wanted to use the pictures to create a banner and to decorate the sides of the blog. I am terrible at anything computer related, I am surprised that I was even able to set this blog up. My good friend Donna helped to Photoshop one of the pictures and make it the correct size for a Banner. They both spent many hours working on this, I can't thank them enough. I think that a RAK is in order for both of them. I love how it looks and hope to continue adding things in the near future. Thanks for taking a peek.

1 comment:

  1. Cindy, thanks for the thanks ;) I think I need to enlarge it again though. It needs to fit in the box. Will send a new one over.

    ReplyDelete