Tuesday, March 2, 2010




Isn’t this a great picture, I am on the fiber wagon (I mean truck) too!! I have been on the search for unique fibers and laces for my books and kits and I am having a great time. Over the week-end I went to a few antique stores and found little bits of lace and a few buttons. All of the new laces are pretty, but I am finding that the vintage ones have a lot more character. I cannot decide if they have more character because they are old or because a lot of them are handmade and one of a kind. I know that it adds a whole new dimension to our work.
I am working on several kits including a Mariposa and Handmade papers and embellishments. I am also going to be working on a paper bag mini made with the gift bags with handles. I hope to have that up by the week-end and if it turns out I will make a kit with directions. So much I want to do and not enough time in the day 

1 comment: